Total Pageviews

Monday 11 March 2013

Thanks For My Review!

Just a quick post here to shamelessly promote my writing, and mention my latest review, for my story Horse-Flesh, recently posted, for free, on Smashwords. I always enjoy reviews; one single review is better than two dozen downloads, as it tells me that at least someone has read it. This particular reviewer of my story appears to have gone to a certain length; checking out their Smashwords profile, it would seem that this person has created his account solely to kindly review my story. It is effort like that which makes me particularly encouraged as a writer. It is a very short review, and I will re-produce it here, in full. The reviewer awarded my story with one star and commented:
“This is more of a horse-shit story than the horse flesh story.”

Thanks for that one. Thanks for taking the time to join Smashwords, create an account, and leave your comments; I’ll treasure that. Right, I’m off to write some more horse-shit.

HORSE-FLESH --- Download it Today  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/287702

1 comment:

  1. I saw this review myself, and after laughing for a short while and wondering why they'd bothered, I was reminded a little of Jonathan Strickland's story "Smashwords Writing Duel".

    ReplyDelete